Monday, December 14, 2009

LAST NIGHT IN A LONG TIME

Last night I performed a free Christmas concert for anyone who was willing to come. I held it at my church in Bolivar Texas. For those of you who do not know, I am a singer/ songwriter/ actor...... besides what ever else it takes to put food on the table and provide for my family. Last night's concert was my first Christmas concert since 2003. I moved to Texas in 04 and had not given a concert since I left North Idaho. I must say that it was good to be up and on stage and doing what I love best, singing! It took me a long time to come to the reality that I was a singer. I know that may sound strange to you but that is just the way it is. I struggled for years with who I was and sometimes I still do. But I know that my "talents" are in the fine arts and that is the way God created me to be.

I will work at doing more singing in the future and perhaps something will come of it. I have sung for very large crowds in the past and some very small ones also. It does not matter the size of the crowd all that matters is that I use the talent's the good Lord gave me to bless those whom I come in contact with.

Who are you? What is it the Creator created you to be? Are you using your talents to bless those you come in contact with? If not then why not? There is a reason you are still on this earth, so BE what God created you for!!

WAKE UP!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

THOMAS

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. It's been a long time since singing at Covey Hill. ~Melva

    ReplyDelete