Friday, December 18, 2009

SO MUCH........ THANK YOU!!

I found myself this morning thinking about my life as of late and wondering what is in store for me in the future. I have been without a "steady" job now since August. Have been picking up work here and there but nothing permanent, if there is such a thing!

Anyway, I started to feel sorry for myself because it is Christmas time and I just don't have the money to spend on those that I love. And, there are a few things that I could use and want...... but..... I don't know if you do this but, I started to compare my life with others and what they have that I do not and it was as if the Lord just smacked my upside the head and said "knock it off". So I said OK! I started thinking about all the things I do have that mean so much to me and you know none of it was "stuff" it was mostly people and relationships. For example: my wonderful wife, who loves me unconditionally, takes me as I am and doesn't try to change me into something she "wants". She is always supportive and doesn't cut me down or take down to me. She doesn't talk bad about me to others. She loves the Lord and wants to serve Him. I don't know too many men that can honestly say that about their wives. I have two step sons that love the Lord and their mother and father along with me. We have a wonderful relationship. They are wise and not foolish. I could not ask for nicer "sons". I have a very nice modest home, wonderful family, and two dogs that always put a smile on my face. I have so much to be thankful for. God has been so good to me in spite of myself, with all my faults and short comings. Although I really could use a job, I have all that I need and so very much more.

Please take the time to think about all the blessing you have been given and then tell someone about it. Don't keep it to your self. Someone out there needs to hear it and be blessed. Encourage one another with your words and deeds.

WAKE UP!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment